Here's how it works...
Select one of our Applebee's restaurants in North Carolina, South Carolina, Oklahoma, Indiana, Kentucky and Arkansas to host your event. We will provide our restaurant, food, and kitchen staff for your event. Once a date is booked, your group will receive a flyer and ticket template for printing. You are responsible for printing, distributing and promoting the event to your supporters as well as selling the tickets.
Finally, on your event date, your group will need to provide volunteers to help host the breakfast and serve your guests with assistance and guidance from our restaurant associates.
Getting started is easy...
- You request a date to sponsor a Flapjack Fundraiser by completing and submitting the Flapjack Fundraiser Event Request form. Flapjack Fundraiser events are limited to Saturday or Sunday mornings.
- You will be contacted by a manager from your selected Applebee's restaurant to confirm your Flapjack Fundraiser event.
- You will receive an email link with a personalized event flyer and ticket template. Then you’ll have everything you need to print tickets to sell to your organization's supporters, and promote the upcoming event.
- We provide the restaurant, food, and guidance.
- YOU provide the volunteers to serve your guests!
- Your organization keeps all of the ticket sales revenue minus $1.85 (plus tax) per person, which you pay Applebee's at the end of your event.
Click Here for a detailed guide on hosting a Flapjack Fundraiser event